KILLIMORE-DALY, a parish, partly in the barony of ATHENRY, partly in that of TYAQUIN, but chiefly in that of KILCONNELL, county of GALWAY, and province of CONNAUGHT, 4? miles (E.),from Athenry, on the road from that place to Kilconnell ; containing 1945 inhabitants, and 6181 statute acres. The principal seats are Killimor Castle, formerly the seat of the Daly family, but now the residence of Hyacinth Burke, Esq. ; Cloncah, of P. Daly, Esq. ; and Anne Ville, of the Rev. J. Seymore. It is a vicarage, in the diocese of Clonfert, forming part of the union of Aughrim ; the rectory is appropriate to the see and deanery of Clonfert, and to the vicarage. The tithes amount to #108. 18.5?., of which #20. 6. 1?. is payable to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, #14. 15. 4?. to the dean, and #73. 16. 11. to the vicar. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the district of Kiltullagh, and has a chapel. About 120 children are educated in two private schools.