KILLANULLY, or KILLINGLEY, a parish, partly in the barony of KERRICURRIHY, county of CORK, and partly in the county of the city of CORK, and province of MUNSTER, 5 miles (S.) from Cork, on the road from Carrigaline to Ballyhassig ; containing 631 inhabitants. This parish, which is entirely surrounded by Carrigaline, comprises 2004 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act, and valued at £1886 per annum. The soil is good and chiefly under tillage, and the system of agriculture is improving : there is plenty of good limestone. Here are the Kilnahow flour-mills. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Cork, forming the corps of the prebend of Killanully in Cork cathedral, and in the patronage of the Bishop ; the tithes amount to £170. The church is in ruins, but divine service is performed in a school-room licensed by the bishop. The glebe comprises 1- acre. In the R. C. divisions the parish forms part of the union or district of Ballygarvan. There is a parochial school for boys and girls, which was built by Lord Mount-Sandford and W. H. W. Newenham, Esq., and is entirely supported by the latter ; about 50 children are educated in it, and there is also a Sunday school. In the cemetery of the old church is the grave of Father Florence McCarthy, who died about 1814, which is much visited by pilgrims ; and near the churchyard is a holy well.