KILTEEVOCK, or KILTEEVOGE, a parish, in the barony of RAPHOE, county of DONEGAL, and province of ULSTER, 5 miles (N. W.) from Stranorlar, on the river Finn ; containing 4365 inhabitants. This parish, which was formed by separating some townlands from Stranorlar, comprises, according to the Ordnance survey, 41,131? statute acres, of which 91 are water. The land is of middling quality and principally in pasture ; there is a considerable quantity of reclaimable bog and some mountain land, which is used for grazing. A lead mine was opened here in 1775, but was soon relinquished as unprofitable. Fairs are held at Cloghanbeg on Feb. 1st, May 19th, Aug. 25th, and Nov. 19th, for cattle, yarn linen, and drugget. The principal seats are Cloghan Lodge, the residence of Sir T. C. Style, Bart., and Glenmore, of C. Style, Esq. A manorial court formerly held here was discontinued in 1831. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the diocese of Raphoe, and in the patronage of the Rector of Stranorlar, to whom the rectory is appropriate: the tithes amount to #126. The perpetual curate's income consists of #50 late currency from the rector of Stranorlar, #25 from Primate Boulter's fund, and the ghebe, valued at #16 per ann. The glebe-house was built in 1799 by a gift of #450 and a loan of #50 from the late Board of First Fruits ; the glebe comprises 30 acres. The church is a plain building. The R. C. parish is co-extensive with that of the Established Church, and is called Glenfin, at which place is the chapel, a plain building, erected in 1825 by subscription. About 240 children are educated in three public schools, one of which is aided by donations from Col. Robertson's fund, and 30 in a private school ; there are also a Sunday school and a dispensary.