KNOCKRATH, a constablewick, or sub-denomination of the parish of RATHDRUM, barony of BALLINACOR, county of WICKLOW, and province of LEINSTER, 3- miles (N. W.) from Rathdrum, on the road to Glendalough ; containing 2081 inhabitants. It is in the beautiful vale of Clara, and comprises 1856 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act ; and forms part of the rectory and vicarage of Rathdrum, in the diocese of Dublin and Glendalough ; the tithes amount to £ 134. 14. 2-. In the R. C. divisions also it is in the union or district of Rathdrum, and has a chapel in the village of Clara, in which also is a public school. Here are some remains of an old castle and a rath.