KILPATRICK, or DORSAKILE, a parish, in the barony of DEMIFORE, county of WESTMEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 4 miles (S. E.) from Castle-Pollard, on the road to Killucan ; containing 416 inhabitants. It comprises 1388 statute acres ; the soil is fertile and principally under tillage, and there is abundance of limestone. It is a curacy, in the diocese of Meath, forming part of the union of Rathgraff ; the rectory is appropriate to the vicars choral of Christ-Church cathedral, Dublin, to whom the tithes, amounting to £110, are payable. In the R. C. divisions it is part of the union or district of St. Mary's. There is a private school, in which about 65 children are educated. Here are the ruins of an old church, with the vestiges of a fortified building nearly adjacent, and part of another fort is on the lands of Tuitestown. There are also five large raths.