KILWEILAGH, or KILLOULAGH, also called KILLEVEILAGH, a parish, in the barony of DELVIN, county of WESTMEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 2 miles (S. W.) from Castletown-Delvin, on the road to Mullingar ; containing 1313 inhabitants, This parish comprises 5311 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act, and principally in pasture ; and contains abundance of limestone and limestone gravel. It is watered by the river Deel, with which several small lakes are connected on its northern side, and on the eastern there is a large tract of bog. Contiguous to this is Bracklyn Castle, the fine seat and demesne of T. J. Fetherston H., Esq. Here are also Rockview, the residence of Mrs. R. Fetherston H. ; Dysart, of N. Ogle, Esq. ; and Gigginstown, of Capt. Brabazon O'Connor. It is a vicarage, in the diocese of Meath, forming part of the union of Kilcumney ; the rectory is impropriate in N. Ogle, Esq. The tithes amount to £152. 6. 1-., of which £115. 7. 8-. is payable to the impropriator, and the remainder to the vicar. In the R. C. divisions it is part of the union or district of Castletown-Delvin, and contains a chapel. About 110 children are educated in two private schools. There are many raths, containing very large human bones ; and at Rockview is an ancient building covered with ivy.