OUTRAGH, or OUGHTERAGH, a parish, in the barony of MIDDLETHIRD, county of TIPPERARY, and province of MUNSTER, 3? miles (N. by E.) from Cahir, on the road from Cashel to Clonmel ; containing 602 inhabitants. It comprises 1482 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act. The living is a rectory, in the diocese of Lismore, episcopally united to that of Mortlestown, and in the patronage of the Bishop : the tithes amount to #92. 6. 1., and of the union to #142. 6. 1.; there is a glebe-house, with a glebe of 12 acres. The Protestant parishioners attend the church at New Inn, About 50 children are educated in a school supported by Wray Palliser, Esq., and the rector.