KILCASH, a parish, in the barony of IFFA and OFFA EAST, county of TIPPERARY, and province of MUNSTER, 6 - miles (E. N. E.) from Clonmel ; containing 1333 inhabitants. It is on the southern side of Slieve na Man, and contains an ancient seat of the Ormonde family. The living is a vicarage, in the diocese of Lismore, united episcopally, in 1813, to the vicarages of Killaloan, Templethay, and Kilgrant, and in the patronage of the Crown ; the rectory is impropriate in the Marquess of Ormonde. The tithes amount to £113.7. 3., of which £46. 3. 1. is payable to the impropriator, and £67. 4. 2. to the vicar ; and the entire tithes of the benefice are £267. 1. 10. The church is a modern building. There is no glebe-house: the glebe comprises 8a. 2r. 17p., and there is also one of 3a. 1r. 30p. in Kilgrant. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Gammonsfield, or Kilcash, and has a chapel at Ballypatrick. About 170 children are educated in a public school ; the school-house was given by the Marquess of Ormonde. Here is a dispensary.