KILTESKIN, or TITESKIN, a parish, in the barony of IMOKILLY, county of CORK, and province of MUNSTER, 2- miles (S. by W.) from Cloyne, near Cork harbour ; containing 450 inhabitants. This parish, which comprises 1010 statute acres, formed part of the union of Aghada, which was held in commendam by the Bishops of Cloyne till the death of Bishop Brinkley, in 1835, when it became a separate rectory and vicarage, in the diocese of Cloyne, and in the gift of the Crown: the tithes amount to £201. 14. 9. There is a glebe of 9 acres ; and it is in contemplation to build a church. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Cloyne. Near the ruins of the old church is a holy well, much frequented on the 15th of August ; adjoining which is a stone with a rude representation of the crucifixion.